Museo Archeologico Regionale Sicily
Statues at the Museo archeologico regionale Paolo Orsi in Syracuse, Sicily, Italy
is one of the principal archaeological museums of Europe. In 1780 the Bishop Alagona inaugurated the Museo del Seminario which became the Museo Civico near the archbishops house in 1808. The new museum space, designed by the architect Franco Minissi was inaugurated in 1988.